Cheese of the month
This recipe is by Gino D'Acampo
Less than 30 minutes preparation time
10-30 minutes cooking time
1 tbsp olive oil
2 shallots, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
75ml/3floz double cream
50g/2oz baby spinach leaves
salt and freshly ground black pepper
75g/3oz Buche de Chevre sliced
1. Preheat the grill to its highest setting
2. Cook the linguini in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and sweat the shallot and garlic for 2 minutes or until softened but not coloured.
4. Add the cooked linguini, double cream, spinach, salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir well. Pour into a small gratin dish.
5. Put the slices of goats cheese on top, spinkle with paprika and place under the grill for 5 minutes or until bubbling nd the goats cheese has browned slightly. Serve and enjoy!